Immune Booster Purple Fruit and Vegetables
Interest in purple fruits and vegetables has been increasing in recent years. Experts underline that these foods, which meet the antioxidant needs of the body, are a shield against increasing viral diseases. We have searched for those who are curious about purple foods that boost immunity. What are the benefits of purple fruit and vegetable ?
Purple fruit and vegetable come first among the foods that should be consumed during seasonal changes. Purple cabbage, purple cauliflower, purple carrot, eggplant, purple fig, damson, nigella sativa, blueberry, cherry, aronia, raspberry and the most popular and zero sugar-free chives are among these foods.
The benefits of purple foods
- The DNA pigments in purple carrots contain anthocyanin. Anthocyanins are nature’s strongest preservatives that prevent cells from being damaged.
- Purple cauliflower delays health problems such as aging and forgetfulness. It almost eliminates the probability of experiencing aging diseases.
- Eggplant is number one in meeting the nicotine need as well as antioxidants that the body needs.
- Figs and cherries are natural detox foods. These foods, which prevent the body from storing fat, also support regular weight loss.
- Since damson protects the structure of cells, it prevents the formation of cancer. Damson, blueberries and aronia are considered to be powerful foods that reduce cancer diseases to zero.
- Cherries control blood flow by increasing blood cells.
- In a study, it was determined that purple-colored foods prevent obesity.
- Purple nutrients, which increase the functionality of the brain, prevent problems such as concentration difficulty.
List of purple fruit and vegetables
If you want to learn more about aronia you can read this post. Health Benefits of Aronia Berries