The Best Traditional Gazpacho Recipe
Gazpacho is a soup made of raw vegetables. Its main ingredient is tomato. It is consumed a lot, especially on hot days, for refreshing and cooling. You can prepare fresh and raw soups at home with the easy gazpacho recipe we share.
Gazpacho soup, which is eaten cold, unique to Andalusia, located in the southern region of Spain, has recently been on Google’s most searched list. It has spread beyond the borders of Andalusia to Spain and then to the whole world. It is a very nutritious and satisfying meal with more than 10 ingredients, mainly tomato, cucumber and vinegar.. Gazpacho soup, which is thought to date back to the Romans, may differ according to the countries.
Tip: If you want to obtain a smoother and denser cold soup, you need to strain the puree soup mixture.
Gazpacho Soup Recipe
- 5 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups crumbled stale bread crumbs
- 6 glasses of water
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- First, mix all the coarsely chopped vegetables, garlic and bread crumbs in a blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a soup pot. Add water, salt, pepper and vinegar to it and mix well.
- Add 1 tea glass of water, crushed tomato paste and olive oil. Mix them all together thoroughly.
- Finally, decorate it with finely chopped parsley and croutons.