Elaeagnus: The Miracle That Purifies The Body From Toxins!
Elaeagnus (Silverberry), which has its own unique smell, is not known by most people. However, elaeagnus, which most people are biased due to its appearance, has incredible benefits for human health. We have searched for you what you wonder about the main ingredient of the cure recommended by phytotherapists for gallbladder cleaning.
Consumed as a miracle food in Far Eastern countries, elaeagnus has the ability to collect azote in its roots. It can grow even in the most infertile soil, and it has a tree that is very resistant to natural events. The tree grows in vineyards, gardens and forest areas. The olive-sized fruits are often confused with jujube. It is widely consumed in Asia, Europe and North America. Kidney patients are recommended to consume. Apart from this, it also benefits the bad taste in the mouth and intestinal functions. It is a very powerful vitamin and mineral store. It can be consumed raw, as well as by making tea and jam.
Benefits of Elaeagnus
- Elaeagnus is recommended by experts for a strong immunity in winter. It is a food rich in magnesium.
- It is used for skin ailments in Far Eastern countries. Since it also calms the nerves, its tea is consumed especially before tiffin.
- Elaeagnus strengthens the stomach muscle and improves its function. It supports the grinding of food by preventing the mucous in the stomach wall from being affected by acid. However, it can cause gas when consumed excessively.
- When consumed raw, it clears the infection in the salivary glands. Thus, it strengthens the teeth and gums by reducing the number of bacteria in the mouth.
- The tea, which is prepared by boiling the dried elaeagnus and its leaves together, helps in relieving dry cough.
- Elaeagnus tea also accelerates metabolism by clearing free radical cells in digestion. It is good for digestive problems such as diarrhea and constipation by balancing the number of flora in the intestines.
- It contains high amount of omega 7 . This oil is effective in increasing the collagen in the body. Owing to this benefit, it provides the regeneration of cells in the skin and hair follicles.
- Elaeagnus cleans the toxins in the liver. It protects vascular health by lowering bad cholesterol.
The Cure of Elaeagnus
Elaeagnus cure, which is effective in cleaning the whole digestion, is also a very effective natural remedy in reducing the stones in the gallbladder.
- Open the shells of the elaeagnus. (7-8 pieces)
- Add the inner part and its seed into the boiled water.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Strain and consume a glass in the morning on an empty stomach.
- It is recommended to do this cure regularly for a month.